As Independent Financial Planners, we pride ourselves on helping clients to identify and achieve their short, medium and long-term goals.
We do this by working closely with you, our client, to determine a personal financial roadmap, which we review and refine regularly over time.
We believe in providing a service with which our clients will be delighted. That means a customer-driven service where nothing is too much trouble.
In support of this ambition we provide:
- Full individual fact finding client meetings prior to advice, on a face to face basis, usually on-site or at another convenient location.
- Written recommendations, including client specific illustrations and key features documentation, with full reasons for the specific financial strategy suggested.
- Dealing with the insurer or investment house, both before and after the relevant transaction.
- Ongoing financial advice to individuals, employees or trustees on both a reactive and proactive basis
- Programmed annual reviews, with unlimited access to qualified Financial Advisers during the year on an ad-hoc
- Tax Planning and Advice Service
Your payment to us:
As with many IFAs, we are normally remunerated on a commission basis from an insurance company or investment house.
We are also able to act on a “professional fee basis”, where our standard commission entitlement can be sacrificed in exchange for a fee, based on an agreed hourly rate. A written quotation is always supplied.
Whether for an organisation or an individual, a group or a single employee, we will provide a tailored, high value financial package which will accord exactly with our client’s needs.